Here are some Travel Hacks that will make your next adventure a little bit easier.
1. When booking flights and hotels online enable private browsing. Travel sites often track your visits and will raise the price simply because you’ve visited before.
2. Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh and to reduce static.
3. To reduce wrinkling in folded clothes, use tissue paper.
4. Save space by rolling clothes instead of folding.
5. Pill containers make great organizers for jewelry.
6. Glass cases are perfect for chargers and cables.
7. Put underwear and socks in shoes to save space.
8. Use straws to carry travel-size portions of products like shampoo, conditioner, SPF, and others.
9. A binder clip will protect the head of shaving razors.
10. Fold your soap in a wash cloth.